Financial Chaos and the Crisis of Neoliberalism
A workshop on undestanding the credit crisis and its implications for wages,
pensions, American power and Left alternatives
Toronto — 26 October 2008.
- Greg Albo, community activist, Socialist Project and Professor of Political Economy, York University
- Adam Hanieh, CAIA and Political Science, McMaster University
- Tom Marois, Latin American Solidarity Activist and Development Studies, Queen's University
- Workshop 1: Marxian Views of Financial Capital and Credit (77 mins)
- Workshop 2: Capitalism, Neoliberalism and the Current Crises of Wall Street and Bay Street (78 mins)
- Workshop 3: Bank Bailouts or Socialist Alternatives? (34 mins)
Sponsored by Socialist Project and Centre For Social Justice.
More resources on the net: