Public Health Care in Ontario Under Attack
Ontario Health Coalition Town Hall
Ottawa — 26 May 2012.
OHC Town Hall presentations on the effect of recent Ontario Government Budget on Health Care and social services.
- Marlene Rivier, Ottawa Health Coalition
- Pauline Tam, Health Reporter, The Ottawa Citizen, Moderator
- Dennis Howlett, Canadians for Tax Fairness
- Natalie Mehra, Director, Ontario Health Coalition
- Anne Clark, Ontario Nurses Association
- Ross Sutherland, MA, RN
These presentations were made as part of the Ontario-Wide Tour to visit 15 Communities warning of Ontario Budget Cutbacks to Health Care.